Terms of Services
1.Introduction And Acceptance Of Terms
Throughout these terms of service, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Net e technology/Net e Technologies. The term “user” refers to any individual or entity who accesses or uses our services.
2.Introduction To Services Provided
Our company provides Digital services, including website development, SEO, graphic designing, and software development. We work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and offer customized solutions that meet their requirements.
As a company providing services such as web designing, SEO, graphic designing, and software solutions, we request that you carefully review and abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this document. The use of our services is subject to your acceptance of these terms, which form a binding agreement between you and our company. If you do not agree with these terms, you should refrain from using our services. Our terms of service have been designed to protect our users, our company, and the rights of third parties. They provide clear guidelines and rules for using our services, and your continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of these terms. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms of service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You may be able to upload, post, or otherwise transmit content to our services. By doing so, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, and reproduce your content for the purpose of providing our services. You are solely responsible for the content you upload or post, and you agree not to upload or post any content that infringes on any third-party rights or violates any applicable laws or regulations.
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using our services:
- Using our services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our services, or to any account, computer system, or network connected to our services.
- Interfering with or disrupting our services or networks connected to our services.
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users without their consent.
- Uploading or posting any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive.
- Engaging in any activity that violates any applicable laws or regulations.
If you use our customized software services, you agree to the following additional terms:
- You acknowledge that we own all intellectual property rights in the customized software we create for you.
- You may use the customized software only for your own internal business purposes and may not resell or distribute it.
- You are solely responsible for the content you upload or post through the customized software.
- We may provide updates or modifications to the customized software from time to time, which you agree to use.
If you use our SEO services, you agree to the following additional terms:
- We do not guarantee any specific results from our SEO services.
- We may provide suggestions or recommendations for optimizing your website for search engines, but you are solely responsible for implementing any changes to your website.
- You acknowledge that SEO practices are constantly changing and evolving, and we may need to adjust our services accordingly.
Our services may contain links to third-party services or content. We do not endorse, and we are not responsible for, any third-party services or content. You use third-party services at your own risk.
8.Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide our services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our services will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that they will meet your requirements. We are not responsible for any content or information provided by third parties through our services.
9.Payment And Pricing
Our pricing model depends on the type and scope of the project. We offer hourly rates, fixed-price contracts, and per-project pricing. A detailed project proposal will be provided to the client outlining the scope of the work, project timeline, and pricing. A deposit may be required to begin work on the project, with the remaining balance due upon completion.
10.Project Timelines And Deadlines
We use project management methodologies to manage project timelines and deadlines effectively. We create project plans, timelines, and budgets, and track progress using project management tools to ensure that we deliver our services on time and within budget. If a project deadline changes, we will inform the client as soon as possible and work with them to adjust the project plan and timeline accordingly.
11.Changes To Project Scope
If a client requests changes to the project scope, we will assess the impact on the timeline and budget and discuss the changes with the client. Any changes to the project scope will require a written agreement from both parties outlining the revised scope, timeline, and pricing.
12.Confidentiality And Intellectual Property
We understand the importance of confidentiality and will take appropriate measures to protect our clients’ confidential information. We also respect our clients’ intellectual property and will not use or reproduce any materials without the client’s permission.
We follow industry-standard best practices for all our services, including website development, SEO, graphic designing, and software development. We use quality assurance processes and testing to ensure that our work is of the highest quality. If a client identifies any issues with our work, we will work with them to resolve the issue promptly.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time with written notice to the other party. If the client terminates the agreement, they will be responsible for any fees incurred up to the date of termination.
15.Limitation Of Liability
Our liability for any damages or losses resulting from our services is limited to the amount paid by the client for those services. We are not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our services or products.
These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between the client and our company regarding the services provided. Any changes to these terms of service must be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties.